USITAB solutions are based on the use of a standard REST / JSON API.
This API (Application Programming Interface) is the standard programming interface for the exchange of data between systems.
The use of this API has the following advantages:
– Any computer language / system / hardware connected is supported
– Any computer developer knows how to use it
– Any software allowing communication HTTP / HTTPS can interact
It is also possible to ensure the desired interfacing by file exchanges, in one or both directions:
– To feed data into USITAB solutions ,
– To exploit the data generated by USITAB,
– To provide data to USITAB solutions and integrate in return the field operation of these data.
Following formats are supported:
Excel Access CSV XML KML HTML Oracle SQL ATOM
PDF Open Office Google Spreadsheet RSS MySQL TSV
USITAB can also provide excel macros for filling existing reporting files or WEB services for specific queries in databases.